Also visit the Database of Adverse Event Notifications – medicines page
- TGA has rejected many reports.
- There is no data on how many reports have been rejected
- There have been incidents and deaths that have not been reported
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System VAERS is the reporting system in the USA
Alternatively visit AusVaxSafety
AusVaxSafety is a world-leading national vaccine safety system, led by the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) and funded by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Press Play to listen to Mike Palmer from Know Your Rights explain how to interpret TGA stats.
The video recording below is from 27 May 2021
- There have been many more deaths and adverse reactions from those who have taken vaccine since then!
Changes were made on 26 March 2020 with the supply of medications
Most drugs can now be taken without prescription. Pharmacists have been given approval to supply medications (except for ‘schedule 8’ drugs like morphine and methadone) without a prescription.
Section 7 “Vaccine product information” pamphlet states that the vaccine is S4 – Prescription Only Medicine – how convenient!
Are you considering taking the vaccine? Read the pamphlet
The average person will find it difficult to understand what is written in the “Vaccine product information” pamphlet.
Know that vaccine manufacturers have been indemnified by the Commonwealth.
This means that vaccine manufacturers and doctors take not accountability for any loss or damages that result from you taking the vaccine
The pamphlet which you need to read before taking the vaccine calls it POISON.
- Why would you take something that must be stored in unsustainable crazy non practical temperatures -60 -90 degrees below zero!
- The ingredients are all dangerous “lipid nanoparticles”, anaphylaxis noted, myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) 14 days of vaccination, and more often in younger men.
- Anxiety-related reactions, vasovagal (relating to or denoting a temporary fall in blood pressure, with pallor, fainting, sweating, and nausea, caused by overactivity of the vagus nerve, especially as a result of stress.) and much more!
- The duration of protection afforded by COMIRNATY (the vaccine) is unknown as it is still being determined by ongoing clinical trials (it is still experimental).
- Limitations of vaccine effectiveness
- As with any vaccine, vaccination with COMIRNATY may not protect all vaccine recipients.
After reading the pamphlet – why would you take it?